Turkish Airlines, which travels to 261 destinations in the continents like Asia, Africa, Europe, South America, and North America, is officially headquartered in Istanbul. In accordance with the number of destinations it covers, it makes the fourth-largest carrier in the world. Taking flight tickets into consideration, who does not want cheap air tickets to fly? Of course, everyone does. Turkish airlines booking is quite an easy and hassle-free experience, both via online and offline modes.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF FLIGHT CHANGE AT TURKISH AIRLINES
It does not matter how many times plans do get changed; the officials at Turkish Airlines are always available to provide you with the facility of Flexible Travel. The people who are planning to travel with Turkish Airlines should go through the below-mentioned points and figure out how this facility of Flexible Travel works.
- Required changes in the tickets can be made in terms of a different destination, but it must be provided that the fare difference is paid.
- Requests made in terms of change in flight would be performed via the Turkish Airlines sales office, channels that are available online, call centers, or agencies from which the ticket had been purchased.
- For all the ticket purchases that are made between 21st March 2020 – 31st March 2021, the passengers are free to make unlimited changes until 31st December.
- With an intention to change the ticket to an Open Ticket, the reservation should be cancelled before the departure date of the flight.
- All the applicable fare differences that are incurred by taxes, rates of exchange, or fare class differences will be applied.
- The flight change policy is not applicable for all the flights that are either arriving to or departing from China.
All the above-mentioned terms and conditions with respect to the Turkish airlines should be kept in mind before going ahead with a flight change. For further assistance, the passengers should avail themselves of the Turkish airlines customer service phone number from the website.