Yes, Turkish Airlines offers a refund on canceling a flight ticket. If you cancel a booked flight ticket on Turkish Airlines, the airline will give you a refund for all the eligible flight tickets. So, if you want to know in what circumstances, you can receive a refund on cancellation, you should read this post. Here you will get all the important details that can help you to avoid additional charges and get a full Turkish Airlines refund. Read along.
Things to Consider While Canceling a Flight Ticket on Turkish Airlines
- Once you book a flight on Turkish Airlines and cancels it within 24 hours of the purchase, you won't face any kind of cancellation charges. And you may get a full refund on the flight cancellation.
- The 24 hours cancellation policy of Turkish Airlines is applicable to the flight tickets booked seven or more days before the departure. Otherwise, you have to pay the cancellation charges.
- Moreover, you can get a refund for only refundable flight tickets; non-refundable flights are not eligible to get a Turkish Airlines refund. In some cases, you may be rewarded with travel points for future use.
- Once you request a refund, it may take up to 7 working days to get the refund amount in your account. In case you see any delay, you can contact the bank or payment interface that you use for purchasing the ticket.
- Also, the refund amount will be returned to you in the same currency via the same mode of transaction.
Above all, for a partly used flight ticket, you may get a refund for the unused flight part. And to get all information about the refund policy, you can contact the Turkish Airlines customer service number. The reservation support team experts are there to assist you round the clock. All you need is to make a phone call.