Do you need to change your Allegiant Air booking due to a sudden change in your travel plan? Well, then you will be glad to know that the airline has a separate provision to help travelers easily plan out their trip.
Guidelines of changing Allegiant Air flight
Besides, to help travelers avoid issues while modifying the Allegiant air booking, here are the guidelines on flight change that one needs to abide by before heading on with the process.
- The travelers can modify their booking before the departure of the flight.
- But, no changes are permitted within one week of the departure of the flight.
- The travelers who have purchased Trip Flex service can change their booking up to 1 hour before the departure without any fee.
- And without the Trip Flex service, the traveler might need to make a payment of $75 per person each way.
Thus, these are the guidelines that one needs to abide by before heading on with the flight change process. Besides, travelers who have queries regarding the flight change guidelines can reach out to the customer service of the airline.
Follow the procedure to change Allegiant Air flight ticket
To change Allegiant air booking, the traveler can follow the steps mentioned below and manage their booking in time and avoid additional costs.
- The travelers willing to change their booking need to visit the airline website.
- Further, the traveler can opt for the manage option and provide the reservation details.
- After finding the booking, the traveler can opt for the flight change option.
- Then, the traveler can view the available alternative flights and pick the suitable one.
- Now, the traveler can make payment for the alternative flight and confirm the bookings with the airline.
Thus, this is how one can change the Allegiant Air booking. But, if the traveler has any queries and failing to modify their booking, they can dial the Allegiant phone number and contact the customer service to seek required help to manage the booking and plan out their trip in the future.